Langley Camera Club members cover a wide range in age and in expertise – everyone from beginners to those who are more advanced in their skills. Our members have a wide diversity of photographic skills and interests and we enjoy learning from each other.
When you join our club, you become part of an enthusiastic, vibrant, creative community of photographers who are passionate about photography. But don’t take our word for it. Check out the calendar of events to see the upcoming meetings. If you would like to attend one of our virtual meetings this fall, please contact our president Sheena Wilkie, who will send you a Zoom invitation.
Here are a few more benefits of membership:
- Opportunity to submit prints and/or digital images for monthly Evaluation Night
- Opportunity to submit prints and/or digital images for competitions the club enters
- Participate in club workshops, outings and events
- Discounts at local retail stores
When you join the Langley Camera Club, you agree to abide by the Code of Ethics and the Criteria for Images.
We offer individual memberships for $75.00 and family memberships for $115.00. Membership starts September 1st each year, and if you are a new member joining mid-year, your membership costs will be prorated starting in January:
- From January through March a single membership is $45.00; family membership is $70.00
- From April through June, a single membership is $30.00; family membership is $45.00
Pay For Your Membership Online
Once you’ve decided to join us, you can pay for your membership online. Choose your Membership Category, then click the Pay Now button at the bottom of this page. You can pay for your membership using your PayPal account, or you can pay with a credit card without setting up a PayPal account. Both options are available when you click Pay Now.
You can pay for your membership in three ways:
- Choose your Membership Category, then click on Pay Now button below and pay for your membership using your PayPal account
- Choose your Membership Category, then click on Pay Now button below and pay for your membership using a credit card
- Choose your Membership Category, then pay the correct amount for your membership by cheque
If you are paying by cheque, please make it out to Langley Camera Club and send to the Treasurer Lorna Scott, 8133 154th Street, Surrey, BC V3S 7X8.
Questions about your membership? Send an email to the Membership Coordinator.